Monday, October 08, 2007

Step One...

HE had warned me about how my anger will affect me...
I told him how it has grown on me...cause of the situations i had faced...where without being aggressive we wouldn't have been able to stand up for the right...

I hate the impulse it brings...and i know it affects me more than others...There is no excuse for the wrong...and so this has to be controlled...and this is the open realization and learning for it...
I WILL CONTROL MY ANGER...MY REACTIONS...MY IMPULSE...

Because...if i have given up the past....this goes with it...and i am hopin soon enough...

"However good an artist really is...the thought that his art will leave him some day...that the talent will just fade away...always haunts him throughout his life..."

Interesting day today...some things worth noting...

* There will always be people in your life who will care for you more than you would ever have thought of caring for them...and they might or might not say it to you ever!
* Contrast to the above,There will always be people in your life who you care about more than they could ever...and maybe you might never say it to them...

Both statements mean the same technically....but they vary in some way...they vary where it really "matters"...
Post a Comment
Google+