Wednesday, October 03, 2007

...I hope you dance....

I just love these lines....
They just energize you in a way...with H O P E...and a feeling that something positive awaits....


"I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance, I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin might mean takin chances, but they're worth takin
Lovin might be a mistake but it's worth makin
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out, reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance....."


Post a Comment
Google+