Sunday, October 14, 2007

Being "ME"

People are changing around me...They seem to have changed their priorities...or just maybe failed to understand what is right and what is wrong...

It will affect them...And I thought about it...whether i should adjust to this and just accept things...without reason...
Because if i do...I wont be myself....And I have let go of people influencing me...

I will do what i always have wanted to do...I REFUSE THE CHANGE...

I have always been there for my friends...and I always will be...because you cant change what you feel for a person as per situations and surroundings...if you do...then i think you never can be a good friend...

A friend from college had called today...and he told me his problem...I talked to him for about 20 mins and consoled him...
I knew somewhere that i am not in the mood to console and comfort someone else...but I am glad i did it...and I am even more happy that it came to me naturally...
Dont worry Amit...Everything will be just fine...

I am always there...hope this goodness returns to me someday too...somewhere find the need for it now...

"The search for the truth is the most important work in the whole world — and the most dangerous"
Post a Comment
Google+