Friday, October 12, 2007

Tonsils and fever

Was down with fever today...

I went to my Doc for some medicine and skipped morning lectures...


Doc: "Ohh....Tonsils...they are bad this time...you had something cold to drink??"

Me: " Yeahh....maybe...But im down with fever too...the tonsils arent botherin me that much..."

Doc: "Yes...thats wat...the fever is because of the tonsils!"

I just looked 2 mins at him with a blank face...I remembered the incident...
"Whats the relation between tonsils and fever ??? Your Doc must not know anythin... " i had told her...

And then...I just burst out laughing....

After reading this...You might just not get the joke in this...but somehow...this post is for me...and the joke also....for me...
:-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if the friendship is dead...somehow....there is no life left in it...people are too angry to realise what they really want...
I know exactly what i want...but i have to take care of my self respect...and even more than that...about others self respect...because...i dont want to force anything on anyone now...even though i knw somehow that is what is best....that is what is...COMPLETE...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post a Comment
Google+