Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just Lines...



Will: I didn't ask for this.
Sean: No, you were born with it. So don't cop out behind "I didn't ask for this".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lambeau: Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there....!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuckie: Every day I come by your house and I pick you up. And we go out. We have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to the car and when I get to your door, cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you've met she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: Do you have a soul mate?
Will: Define that?
Sean: Someone you can relate to, someone who opens things up for you.
Will: Yeah, Chuckie.
Sean: Chuckie's family, he would lie down in fucking traffic for you. I meant someone else who isn’t family....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lambeau: You're angry at me for doing what you could have done but ask yourself, Sean. Ask yourself if you want Will to feel that way, if you want him to feel like a failure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: Oh, you arrogant shit! That's why I don't come to the goddamned reunions 'cause I can't stand that look in your eye. Ya know, that condescending, embarrassed look. You think I'm a failure. I know who I am, and I'm proud of what I do. I was a conscientious choice, I didn't fuck up! And you and your cronies think I'm some sort of pity case. You and your kiss-ass chorus following you around going, "The Field's Medal! The Field's Medal!" Why are you still so fuckin' afraid of failure?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post a Comment
Google+