Saturday, October 06, 2007

L O N E L Y

Life has been unfair...
I know it has..it always will be...and yes...i am done thinkin abt the past...The future awaits me...and the FOCUS OF LIFE is testing me....

"Think of marketing as the biggest heartbreak you ever had...and think about how u felt...compare it with the failure u have when you lose out on a sale...that feeling of what went wrong...thats the passion you should have for marketing..."

There are some things that i hate about the man who said this...some things about him which i find unethical and unforgivable...but he does talk sense...and i can sometimes relate to his talks...

The passion is driving me...I know exactly what i am here for...and i know what and where i want to be...
But there are still some questions that need answers...but may be i dont need to know them for now...



I feel like i am hurting someone these days by my actions...I dont want to really...and i seriously dont know what i am doing wrong...I dont want it to be this way...and it hurts me i cant do anythin abt it...But somehow...i dont know if the person is bothered or if i have done something to annoy...somewhere though...things arent the same...and i dont know the real reason for it... but i also dont know why i blame myself for it...


I saw these two little kids in the train while returning home...and one of them just held my finger and started laughing...It felt really nice to see that smile...sorta relaxed me for the 5 mins i was with them....
The unfair Life is also beautiful...if only the beginning and the end were more CLEAR...
Post a Comment
Google+