Wednesday, October 31, 2007

...fast fwd...

Life has geared up...Its become tough...irritating...frustrating...and all the words you can put in for me to tell you i am bugged!

Not that i hate it....but things are happening which i dont want to be a part of...because i dont really need them right now...
I know my goal...let me just achieve that...
I wonder how come the most supportive people create a block in your life...almost suddenly...not that they mean to...but it just happens i guess...and life is about living through these challenges...

Change is good...but it shoudnt be your destiny...
I have always got the things that i really want the hard way...and i have gotten used to it...
BUT I CANT COMPROMISE ON MY SUCCESS...i just wont let anyone take that away from me!

You try to be the best son...the best friend...the best colleague...the best social being...but then if you are loosing out on what YOU really need....its just not fair!

If this is destiny...i really dont need it right now...

A friend told me yesterday....
"When you are around...how can someone not open up..."
I smiled.

Glad that i am what i am...it makes me feel good about myself from the inside...
Post a Comment
Google+