Monday, October 15, 2007

Time

too much work to be done...too little time...
i dont wanna think....but i cant stop thinking....ill die...
I make no sense...i know...but sense isnt to be measured anyways...
(WTF!)

LOLzzz

Its going to be a frustrating and tasking week...jammed with tests and submissions...
I am ready for it....it is a challenge in a way....but cant wait for it to get over...!

I am glad the situation at home is a bit better now...that has been irritating me even more all week...
College just seems messed up somehow still...and things arent quite clear...and it does bother me sometimes...but thanks to Saumya's blunt answers...I have learnt to take it in my stride!!!
LoL
I still hate it tho....coz it reminds me of my engineering days...and I soooo dont want to get back to all that...

People say i get too serious about things...I say...Cant help it...Thats the way i am...and its hard to change me now...
:-)

"You are alive. So LIVE."

A lot of things to look forward to....
Two of my very close friends...Soniya and Chikki coming back in December....cant wait to meet them !!!!!

...And then of course.....theres the big WEDDING!!!
Wooohooooo!!
:-)





Post a Comment
Google+