Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Just another post....

Dinner was served...Me and my bro started to eat...he,browsing the TV channels for somethin worthwhile to watch...As usual...the Television doesnt let us down....full of crappy serials...
Finally bro settled down to watch a newly released movie showin on the local channel...

The story??? A love story between the 35 yr old hero and a 17 yr old gal !!! (Man...even I could come up with a better story than this one!! anyway....back to the movie...)

The scene....
Guy knowin the gal better with sweet talk....
Guy asks the gal "So...Do you have a bf??"
Gal replies "No way..."
Guy: "Why??"
Gal:" I am not that 'type' of girl..."

She said this line and i burst out laughin.....
My bro looked at me with uttermost amusement and screamed..."Was that a joke??? why the hell are u laughin???"

I replied...."No yaar....its just that i have heard this line sooo many times...."

I always wonder...what 'type' do these gals refer to....90% of the gals i have heard this from have eventually got into a stupid relationship and even gotten out of it by now...
So why the fuss anyway...They just try to show off how descent and meticulate (in terms of relationships) they are...end up screwin their fuckin lives anyway!!!



This is something i read today...

"Stand up,Be bold,Be strong.Do what no one else has dared to do...Do what anyone else doesnt want you to do...Never follow something bcoz everyone else is doing so..Take the whole responsibilty on your shoulders....
You do this and you are already SUCCESSFUL.."


I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life...Took up Engineering...blindly joined the rat race...I regret it each and everyday i am becoming more of the engineer i set out to be...
But i hav learnt from it...Never goin to repeat it again...
You cant blame yourself for the choice you make....because you never ever know the consequences...
Post a Comment
Google+