Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thats it !!!

I have had enough of this now...You care about some people in your life...you want to know and help them out...but things just go bad...
I never intended to be where I am right now...I guess i was not taken in the proper way...WAS JUST TRYIN TO B A FRIEND....help someone out...

I thought about it today...and i realized i too might have made a mistake...and guess the situation now is out of hand...

I have been ignored and avoided too many times now...the situations may have been different but i hav had it with all this...right from engineering days...People acting according to their own convenience...what they dont understand maybe...is that friendship is not done according to your convenience...
arrghh....watever...i am not supposed to tell people what to do and what not to...!!!!
Maybe that was why i behaved this way...the fear of being ignored again...

I have triggered some things to seriously irritate...I know i have entered a space i shouldnt have..and somewhere i did expect too much too soon...but i just wanted to be there and help someone out...never expected or intended it to go this way...But i am glad at least others are not getting ignored and disliked...

I am glad Varun said i am one person among our college friends who has not changed...but somehow i feel i should have changed...I agree sometimes with my Mom when she says that me valuing my friends more than anythin else could be harmful...but i just cant help it...!

It affects me...Yes it does...because this is exactly what i wanted to avoid ...
May be i put in too much emotions here...but they just came out i guess...beyond my control...and now...as much as i dont want to...will have to keep and pull them back...and like i said before...put them at the right places and with the right people...

Pramod ( THE PALMIST) read my hand today again..LOL
He says ill achieve something big when i am 26...He also says im gonna earn too much in a short span of time...
It just brings a smile on your face...because i know it may not be true...but still...it feels good to hear nice things abt yourself...
:-)
oh yess...I am also sooo happy to have made a sister in college...!!!


Thank you for these moments...ill remember them all my life...

For now...
i have a lot many things to worry about...because i want to accomplish what i set out for...and i will do it...i just know i will...

I wish though that things will be back to normal again...cant put in words how deeply i want it to be normal...
Only time should tell...else...you always have abrupt endings...dont you...

For now...its about SELF RESPECT....and i totally understand...
Post a Comment
Google+