Monday, October 01, 2007

Sleeping to life...

There is little difference between what is meant to be and what really is...when it comes to LIFE...

I have realised that not all people that come into your life can be your best of friends...and that is exactly what the problem is..You care for people...but its not really necessary they care the same amount for you....they might not even bother sometimes...
And thats a bit frustrating at times...When you don get the same response...its not as if its expected...but u feel sometimes that it has to be two ways...
After a point of time though....you just stop bothering...because...you have a life of your own to lead...



Ever wondered how a dream at night sometimes always feels like a lifetime...Its like you have lead another life ....in some other world...with matters not needing or deserving explanations...
I have been having such dreams these days..
The funny part is....I AM LIVING A LIFETIME...Its something i cannot put up right here...but its just something that seems like another perfect world...
Its bothering me somewhere at the back of my mind though...because..i cant make out anything out of these dreams...
Dreams shouldn't be analyzed as they say...but when they revolve around the same thing....i think you need to take notice...
Why do the most amazing things only happen in dreams??


I am fearing a few things...but that doesnt stop me from being who i am or doing what i do...but it does keep the fear alive..because...somewhere i know that even though LIFE and PEOPLE cannot influence me...What if it just DOES take me back to the road i dont want to travel again?

Its a hard choice...but then....the problem is always CHOICE....
:-)
Post a Comment
Google+