Monday, October 22, 2007

Knowing people...

Being a good person is hard i have heard...
I have always tried to be one...Dont quite know if i have been good enough...

Madhura always tells me i am a good boy...and she is pleasantly surprised of the fact that..even though i am an engineer...i am good..( dont know wats the relation tho...an engineer and being good...LOL...)

Well..I dont know...they say there is an evil in all of us...I have tried to supress it to the uttermost...thats all i have to say...
But i dont think everyone thinks i am good and noble...Not all can....there is nothin 100% perfect...and even i am HUMAN...NOT PERFECT!!

I have done things in my life i shouldnt have....and some of them have been definitely wrong in some peoples eye...
But primarily...they have deeds which i have found right and have believed in...
For me...What according to me is WRONG will always be WRONG....there is no substitute for it...same is the case with the RIGHT thing...

Varun told me the other day...
"Never ever REGRET about anything if you believed in what you did...Never say 'IF ONLY'...coz...what you do...you do it from the heart..."
That sentence has just changed the way i look at things....


Post a Comment
Google+