Saturday, June 07, 2008

On being a Gemini...

I would like to believe that even tho your sunsign doesnt really describe you completely..but there certainly are certain traits common between 2 people having the same sunsign...

I think i am a perfect example of my sunsign...!!!


Was on a call with a friend yesterday...and I was going on and on about how life has become a routine...and how i need something exciting to happen....about how CHANGE is inevitable...something new...something happening...something fun...lively....romantic...some change!!!

After a pause...he started laughing loudly on the phone...and then he went on telling me about how he has this other friend who is also a GEMINI and how he was saying the same exact things!!!

Its difficult to be with geminians actually....they can be really irritating & moody (and believe me...they can have mood swings in seconds!!!)
I sometimes think...that even though some of my best friends are geminians...i myself get really really frustrated with them at times!
LOLzzz....

One of my friends who is a geminian calls herself "half mad" and i cant agree with her more...We sometimes do some of the most stupidest things (but with grace mind you! ) and ROUTINE BUGS US!!

Kudos to all the people who have borne me till now...and just in case you have forgotten...my b'day is on June 18th !

:-D

Right now....Im not in a very happy happy mood actually....could use a hug...but then its ok....not that depressed either...
Liked this picture i found on the net...
Post a Comment
Google+