Wednesday, June 04, 2008

...Shout out loud...

I have realised that no matter how much i want...they will never quite understand me...and i have lost the patience of trying and explaining them each and everything...
Some how...i have lost it to the level that it doesnt really affect me anymore...
I am not reacting to a lot of things around...because i know that things will just faze out...and no matter what you do...people will never understand...
No one really cares what you want...they just need to please themselves..

I am not sure if anyone really understands what i want anymore...and its this very fact that is bugging me...
At work...I am around people with whom i have to mentally patient and calm...with both seniors and juniors...
Was sitting at this corporate house where we had an activity to do...alone...lunch...alone...traveling and commuting...alone...
and its getting on to me...
And after work...dont really feel like going home...and thats strange in a way...maybe i have started disliking both the places equally...i really dunno what it is...
Somewhere i know....some sort of frustration is building up...and its not really about that...coz i have learnt to deal with it...
arrrghhh....i dunno what it really is!

A friend was telling me the other day of how he wont like to go outa this world with that incomplete feeling...and asking me what is to be done other than being patient to get out that feeling...
I answered her with no clue of what i was saying..but it went on something like...
"If you are patient...then hold on...if you get too frustrated and cant take it anymore...just let go...Everything will be fine...with time..."

The smile on the face is still there...very much there...
I really dont know what it is about...

A distant friend...fighting for life...a distant dream...fading away...aimless thoughts...struggling their way...patience...loosing it ground...
Who answers me i ask...I look around...and no one hears...

To insist on one's place in the scheme of things and to live up to that place. To empower others in their reaching for some place in the scheme of things. To do these things is to make fairy tales come true.

~ Robert Fulghum ~



Post a Comment
Google+