Tuesday, June 03, 2008

There is nothing like a little time for yourself...
After coming home these days...i spend most of the time watchin old episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S or The Wonder Years...after that its music....blogging and browsing around the net...

Now that I have mentioned Friends...I remember when Friends used to actually air during my junior college days...i used to simply love Chandler Bing....somehow found the guy with a funny sense of humour and just one irritating gf a very interesting concept! I like Mathew Perry as Chandler...and love his comic timing...!

Well...thats about that...

I take todays newspaper...and turn straight away to Bombay Times ...

Reading today's news...Amisha Patel got a new boyfriend...(grrrrr!!)
Goddd....why cant people just leave her alone for once!
(SOB SOB!)
:-(

I turn to the next page...
"Reports have it that mostly Katrina and Salman have broken up..."
( YIPPPIIIEEEEE!!! )

One cute gal now available....!!

My dad sees me browsing the papers...
"Whats the most interesting news today....?"

I quickly take the Economic Times...brush through it at lightening speed..
"ummm...Future Group boycotts Cadbury.."

And then i start talking irrelevant stuff about the futuregroup and cadbury...

LOLzzz
Post a Comment
Google+