Friday, June 20, 2008

freaking 24!!!

I think the best part about your birthday is that you actually celebrate "getting OLD"!
I am all smiles outside....but inside i am cursing myself...

"F**kin blooddy oldddie 24...!"
LOLZ...

I know its not that bad...but come to think of it...what have i achieved at 24...
I mean common...Katrina Kaif is 24 (And that very much makes her a potential prospective wife to be for me!! wooohooo!!) Look at her...famous...rich...and has the world at her feet...

I know life isnt really about comparisons though....But the essence of survival is incomplete without comparison...
Its always what the other wants and has tat bothers us throughout our lives...
"Why does he have that girl....How did he get that job...How come he is soo rich...Why is she thinner than me...Why is she fatter than me!!"
You always want to better than the other...and no matter how much people say they dont care...they always do get bothered...somewhere...!!!

Anyways...Since the text im writing isnt really going anywhere...i guess i whould start writing something else...
Ohh...yeahh....my wish list for the b'day...
You know...i dont really believe in writing down wish lists...Things should land up in your life...only then its funn...u knw like...when you get just what you always wanted without even telling it to anyone!!
As if it was just meant to be...
(Meant to be...hmmm...funny words...)

But actually...I have made ONE wishlist...still making additions and deletions in it...and it includes some things i think i might never have...and i think will be auto displayed here...
:-)


I have these sudden urge sometimes to have a kid around me...especially after watching JERSEY GIRL...
I think it will be a great thing...
You have this small person caring for you soo much...believing in you...asking you all sorts of stupid questions...and you are a world to him/her...!
It must be an amazing feeling...
I dont say that suddenly im feeling OLD and planning to become a dad (heck...i need a GF b4 that! lol) i guess...its the need to be cared for...to be asked for...to be loved...or....i guess i have just gone OLD!!!

:-(

"Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened."
-- Jennifer Yane
Post a Comment
Google+