Sunday, January 03, 2010

truth and the love story

The new year has started..and it has been some great and sleepless 3 days...

Somehow...after 25 years of life...you kinda know whom you can count on to have a blast with...and I am sure every one of us has such people around them.

I was wondering the other day at work about how sometimes...you just lie on the face of people...call it a flatter/sympathy/'just being nice" gesture...
Sometimes you just say Yes to everything what a person is saying just so that he/she doesnt feel bad or you just want to avoid an awkward argument...

I wonder if we could just say the plain truth to people...it would reduce a lot of misunderstanding...and life would be much simpler...when everyone has to just "live with the truth".


Of course...life will then become less exciting...less dramatic...and quite boring at that...

The most affected would be the Service Industry of course...Flatter and Lies is the key to business for them...

Anyway...just a thought...
"When you want to fool someone...just tell them the truth"
Believe me...it works...

Coming back to the service industry...a customer once told me that it is a "thankless" job...and that you have to do everything...without expecting or considering what is the limit to which things you have to do...

Honestly...I always thought...knowing the person that I am...(or atleast one side of me is)...that being 'selfless' is just one of my qualities...and that I do it quite naturally..
I like helping people out...going to every extent possible...and that I would never tire out of it...

After working at a Bank...let me tell you one truth...
My selflessness is not infinite afterall ...I DID TIRE OUT OF IT.

I wonder if anyone cares these days anyways...people are too selfish to think about anything other than themselves.
Plus...if YOU want to be happy...somewhere...you have to make SOMEONE ELSE sad.

Its like the "every-films'-love-story"...which a 10 year old kid told me yesterday...
Guy likes a girl...guy is a good guy...girl is a good girl...but the the girl is "just not that into" the guy...eventually...if the girl wants to be happy...she finds another guy who makes her happy...leaving the first guy sad.

Its funny how "profound" kids talk these days..
:-D
Post a Comment
Google+