Thursday, January 14, 2010

a song...a walk...and a day off

Had taken the day off from work today...
I dont think i can ever be the "workaholic" kinds they talk about every now and then...of people who work 14-16 hrs a day...24/7 are in the work mood...and eat sleep and drink business...

Somehow...people say and believe that being that way is the way to the top...may be it is...may be it is not...
For me...Work is...well...W O R K....a four letter word...and it cannot replace L I F E (another four letter word! ) whatever may be the stake offered...

I value my peace...my sanity...and ill break whenever that line is about to be crossed...

Heard some good news today...about a colleague...and it made me feel happy...its good to know that nice people get their share of success once in a while at least...

Went for a walk today...alone...
...with head phones playing Ronan's "Its so easy lovin' you"


Standing here in front of you
You never looked so beautiful
With every breath you steal my words away
It's like seeing you the first time
Yeah that's the way I feel tonight
In you I've found a place I wanna stay
Wish I could freeze you in this moment like a photograph
You're the life I always wanted but never dreamed I could have

Felt the need to dance...sing....

Well...When you are 25 years old....you look around...and you give up that urge to dance and sing aimlessly on the raods....
(Ahhhh....growing up sucks!)

Called up a friend when i reached home...

Me: "Should i tell her??"
Friend: "aahhh....that question...the story of your life!"

I laughed.
Post a Comment
Google+