Thursday, December 24, 2009

emotions,weddings,affairs

The frequency of my posts on the blog have become scarce...and I realised today that I am simply running away from a certain things and responsibilities these days to fulfill and adhere to things that dont really matter in my life...

The new year is coming close...and dunno why...but I have a staunch feeling that it is going to be a very good year...and a positive one at that...

I dont feel very "christmasy" this year...and that is surprising...because this is generally my favorite time of year (After June of course...rains and birthdays...! )
I guess people these days dont really value holidays anymore...the days go by worrying about one thing or the other...and the festival goes by as just another "break day"

I sometimes wonder what is happening to us...as "humans"...I mean we have strong emotions...they are getting more and more "limited" and constricted day by day...

Hopefully the New year will bring n good emotions and endless opportunities for growth.

I came to know a lot of good things this week..something which I want to make a note of...
A girl and a boy I know found out that they like each other...and I think that is the best thing to happen to anyone...to simply KNOW that you like someone...

I know a lot of people, including myself, who cant decide the degree to which one can like/love someone...and what exactly "defines" a relationship.

On a loosely related note.. "500 Days of Summer" is a must watch movie this season...especially if you are a guy...

I feel bad that i dont meet a lot of friends as occasionally as before,especially the ones whom i really wanna meet...sit down and simply chat on endless and argue on meaningless discussions...but everyone has 24 hours in a day...and I cant be everywhere all the time...
I have let gone of a lot of things...but some people I just cant let go of...and i I see to it that I am in touch with them and know what they are upto...

I want more of something...I want less of other things...but thats the way life is...you cant balance everything...

Watching people in love getting married is fun...its like...people have completed a mission or so...and are now entering a new one.
To all the people who got married this month (and believe me...they were in lots!!!) I wish them the best...

A because-of-work-stressed-out girl told me yesterday,"Prasad, why dont you have an affair...its much easier thing to do these days...and its not that complicated as it seems to be"
I looked at her,smiled, and said, "Thats the problem...it is easy to have an affair...i agree...but it is very very difficult to have an affair with the right person!"

Lets simplify things than complicate what seems a simple thing to do.

Off to Goa today...much needed break...lets blog when I get back...
Post a Comment
Google+