Thursday, January 07, 2010

..the picture..

I do not know why...but today a picture made me go back in time...and somewhere i did go blank into memories...
Its weird how this happens to you isnt it...you are sitting somewhere alone maybe...and something reminds you of someone...and that something could be anything....a book...a picture...a showpiece...anything...
And that someone...not necessarily may be someone important from your present life...just an acquaintance may be...
But that person takes you to that time you knew him/her...the time that revolved around him/her...and you start seeing a lot of things that happened then...and in your mind...you are simply LOST...

A strange thing happened today...was going through some random photos on facebook... and came across one...
That one photo made me realize something...a truth i had thought i could ignore all this while...
Something I cant accept at this point of time...maybe some other day...some other time...

I wonder when I look back at things that have "hit" me every now and then...i wonder if they would really matter in the long run...

The question still remains..."How do you really know if its 'real'?"

As they say...If you cant deal with the truth...if you cant deal with love...and if you cant deal with a Lie...let it become a matter of the past...

One picture...a lot of words unsaid...
Post a Comment
Google+