Monday, June 29, 2009

Figuring out


It is now slowly sinking in...suddenly i find myself lone and missing a lot of people...
Work hasnt even started yet...and i am yet to go away from home permanently...and i already feel as if my heart is being pulled out...its a pain hard to describe...

I guess...its mainly because i am so used to staying in "this" life...that the change that is up ahead...is something that I dont want to accept...nor do i want to get myself outa the comfort zone i have been in all these years...

Yes...i am excited too...but i think...losing out on a perfectly good life...people around you...nearby...is something i am not prepared for..

A friend who has been away from home told me this the other day...
"You will really start valuing your present life once you go away from home..."

Now i know what he meant by that....cause that "value" bug is hitting me slowly...

One other thing that is bothering me... is that I am now beginning to see LOVE going away from my reach...
(was it ever in my reach...i do not know...)

I am a bit dazed...in love (i think!)...and still figuring out my emotions...
Post a Comment
Google+