Thursday, June 11, 2009

All that she said...

Its strange...but I had completely forgotten how beautiful it is to really care for someone..with all your heart...
It really feels amazing i tell you...it hurts too at times...but its one of those "No pain No gain" kinda things i guess...

Somewhere far far away...
a guy cried today for a girl...a guy, who never thought girls even existed before he met her...and things just changed for him after that...
Sadly this guy is a friend of mine...its sad because there is nothing much I can do to help him...Its the pain each one has to carry when you care for someone...


Tune joh naa kaha,mein woh sunnta raha
Duur jaata raha , pass aata raha...
Khamakhaan bewajah, Khwaab bunntaa raha
...
Tune joh naa kaha,mein woh sunnta raha


Somewhere nearby...
I heard a girl speak to me...more like... shout at me ...for the foolishness and childish pranks i have been playing lately...She made me realize a very important thing today...
"You are not 18 anymore!!"

The way she said it...hit me big time...Yes...its high time i come out of my dreamy world...get real...and get out of the hopelessly romantic illusions i have about this thing called LOVE....

I guess it is just hard for us guys to accept that you cannot make a girl care for you like you care for her...
Was telling this to someone the other day...
"You do things for her...and she will only reciprocate if she really feels like it...else its just another thing that happened just another day..."

But then i asked her...in between her shouts..."What do you do when you genuinely care for a person...?"
"Just shut up and keep your feelings aside! Thats the only way out...else you will just be used..Is that what you want?" came the shrewd reply from her.

All that she said made soo much sense...and it was all true...

I wonder what i would have done without a certain few people who are around me...They love you so much that they wont mind shouting at you...hurting you...and telling you the reality...just to help you out!
Thank you for being there always...
Post a Comment
Google+