Tuesday, June 23, 2009

...Changing attachments...satisfaction...and a bit...

I was wondering today about how Life changes so fast...about how things just happen when they happen...and DONT happen when they are not meant to happen...
You deal with it...you enjoy it...do whatever you wanna do with it...and it just moves ahead...

Its like...Slow down LIFE...i need time to sit and think for once!!

Even when you think your life is going slow...and there is nothing to do...just sit and think for a while...and you will find that there is actually so little time for all the things you really want to do...You might not get up and right away do it (laziness at its peak!) but you still have a lota things at hand...

My life is about to change drastically...soon...and i am here sitting and thinking...when did this all happen???
It was just a while ago that i left a perfectly good job at Godrej to join MBA...and its already over...and here i am...back again...doing something else...doing something different...

Was thinking about the people i met over the past two years...how some got attached to me...and how I got attached to some (Believe me...these are two different things!)

There are some people i met in MBA...for whom...i feel...that how much ever i do...is LESS...
They deserve so much more...and better smiles and happiness...and i could go to any extent to give them that one brisk of happiness...

It is said that you will never get as much satisfaction from your own successes as you will...from the ones you get when people you love achieve something...
True...very true...and i talk by experiencing this very satisfaction...

But its funny...sometime ago...we used to meet everyday..spend like 15-16 hours of the day together (not always tho!)...and now...i dont think ill see half of them frequently...some of them never again in my life!

I have always wondered...why do you meet people with whom you are eventually loose contact with anyway...because not many of the people you care wanna be in touch with you...
(Ask me...I myself dont know if wanna be in touch with a lot of the people who care for me!)

Attachment is a weird thing...it can make or break your day...
Simone Weil said this once..."Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by someone who is detached."


I know what I can do to you...how wonderful I can make your life...and give you what you truly deserve...
but all this comes with an "IF"....
"IF" YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE...
Else..all that i do...is simply something funny...something unnecessary...something stupid...

...Its upto you...Please open up a bit...live a bit...with me...if not anything...Ill surely make you smile a bit...

(The above words...I say to myself too...for the people who are attached to me and i behave as if i dont care...its funny...how everything in life works both ways!)
Post a Comment
Google+