Sunday, July 12, 2009

...life still in mumbai and being 17 again...

Long time no blog...
Actually...since work has started...have been too busy to sit down and write...and with saturdays working...there has been little time that i have got for myself...

One good thing that has happened is that I have been in Mumbai all along..and have still not been sent to my place of posting...and i would like it to remain that way...nothing can replace the life in Mumbai...so just hoping that whatever little luck i have...remains...and the evil stays away...

Have got some...and have lost some...just hoping...ill get that "100%" atleast once in my life...bored of being stuck at 99...

Was watching 17 Again today...and gave a thought on how almost everyone of us lives in his/her past...
Its always about what had happened...and how good or bad it was...and how and what you could have done to change it...
How much ever we say to ourselves that "Stay in the moment"....it almost never happens now,does it?

What is a relief is the fact that....when you do think of the past...and you think about how things have changed today...You might not like the present...you might crib...but then...put a little more thought to it..and think about it closely...
I am pretty sure you will realise that TODAY is better...fuller...and content...

That lost job...that love which never happened...that freind who fought...that money lost...that exam you failed to crack...
It was bad..i agree...but then there is something which has replaced it...and its for the better...

I think the problem with life is that it is really easy to attract negative thoughts about a situation you are in...wish there could be something which we could do about that...

I shut down my laptop in the afternoon (that happens rarely in my life!) and took up a magazine lying around on my desk for a long time...
One of the articles was talking about how teenage romances never last...and how most adolescent life is affected by break ups and "love problems"...

That just put a smile on my face...and my mind said to me...

"We are soo over all these things rite...not a teen anymore...why does all this seem childish to us now? What has really happened to us?"
Post a Comment
Google+