Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the wait for the dream and a wish

So the wait is finally over...will be joining work soon...
I am actually very excited about the job...and the new experience...Its not my first job...but somewhere i feel that good things await at this place...

Have been trying to enjoy the last few "lukhha" days left...living out just about anywhere and everywhere that i get a chance...

What gets me about life is that you never tread the path you planned out for...You always live a life which is different from what you wanted or expected...It may be better or worse (I however like to believe that it always gets better eventually even if it is at its worst right now)

I am spending some of the best days of my life with friends...some things and events i will remember for a very long time.


Something i did not plan on doing has happened...something i wanted , i dont have...but whatever something i have right now is of value..in some small way or the other...and its all good..and i am happy...

I make a wish for a few people before i go to sleep sometimes...Some people i care about...I might never tell them that...
Its a good way to bring in positivity in the life of your friends i feel...
Today...before i sleep...i wish something for myself...and with all my heart...i hope it turns true...

To all your dreams that might never come true and would definitely turn out to become something better...ALL THE BEST!
Post a Comment
Google+