Saturday, July 19, 2008

frustration vs stress

Came home today and found the house empty...My family now doesnt even bother to tell me where they are going...
May be i myself have somewhere brought this situation...but also....somewhere you feel only if people could understand you...

The world sees the smiling face that you show...and they think everything is fine...When they see a pale face....they assume that there is only one thing which appears outside that is affecting you...

Sometimes...you just dont feel the need to put up that smile just to fake it to the world mann...Its my life that I am living...I wont smile if i dont feel like doing so...whats their problem trying to judge whats cooking in my life...

Somewhere....You feel this urge to be around a person you can be YOURSELF....just "be"...where you dont have to bother whats wrong and whats right...and where you dont have to put a different face just to fake it...

I tell people this....if you find such a person...understand them...stick to them....they wont be replaced by anyone...
I wish it was that simple though...

I walked on the roads of my Junior College today after a long long time...
All the memories just flashed back again...
I never imagined then that today i would be walkin the road...and it feels a bit strange...like your life story is connected in every aspect...that there is more to this than plain coincidence...that everything that you do....and everything that happens...all the people you meet...acquaintances...close friends...are somewhere connected...and they form a larger picture...to add more meaning to your life...
Post a Comment
Google+