Sunday, July 06, 2008

Smoking the stress away...

There is this thing about me...Just when you thought that i couldnt make a situation worse...I prove the impossible wrong...
I just have to screw things up to the next level...

And it always happens to me...Not that i am particularly proud of it...but i cant keep things to myself...and i react from the heart sometimes...and my mind goes to sleep...
I dont know how to handle a situation the "sane" way i guess...

There are some things i dont regret doing though...maybe the way i did it was wrong...

A friend told me today to stop living in denial...and to stand up and face what you are against..to stop taking the frustration to the next level and getting affected by people...the message went directly to the right place...
I just hope it doesnt frustrate me more...

I have always tried to do the right things...just doesnt work always...or maybe my methods dont work...

Was telling Harry today how i have got this sudden urge to smoke...dunno why....i just feel that at some point i cannot handle the stress around me...

Still non smoked though...

Was watching a video...I always wished i could have this perfect formal dinner with someone...fun it will be...the candles...the suit...the moment...


Not always do dreams come true though...
Post a Comment
Google+