Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Get busy living, or get busy dying

Was home the whole day today...and dint do one single "productive" work...
All i saw was my laptop screen and all i heard apart from the loud winamp playing were voices of people on the cell phone...

I am just very bored these days...need some excitement in life...I suddenly feel outa focus and lost...getting that feeling of "why do i need to do this?" "why should i go through all this!"

It happens when what you believe in and do goes against you...suddenly all the equations of life are taking a chance to prove you wrong and no matter what you do....it just doesnt help...

I think i have begun to lack belief in what i do...and somewhere the negativity is creeping in...

I need independence...but i also feel the need to be dependent...and its the absence of both which is getting on to me now...
There comes a time in everyones life where you need stability and peace with the things around...

Im trying to cope with change...the will to be strong enough...but somewhere i cant accept the fact that why things have to be this way...and why it always concludes the other way...

I need to start living...but right now...i just see myself dying everyday...

The rains are pouring in...bringing in memories of the good times...i wonder though why am i not making any good memories right now...

I need time...one moment...that will change everything...

"They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory..."
Post a Comment
Google+