Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the past is just a trend...look at the future...

Was talking to Varun today...and he pointed out how I have changed...and about how I have lost the attitude we used to carry in engineering...A feeling of pride to be "us"...
He says he doesnt see that pride anymore when he talks to me...
"We are the best engineers passed out of our college Prasad...you are the one person who used to supply all the notes to the college...LOOK AT YOU NOW....what has happened??"

I dont know what his point was...But i dont think i have lost my ego...tried stooping it down to a minimum for sure though...still some of it remains...

I dont know what it is...maybe i have begun to get frustrated by things to such a level that it has started changing me...
I am not weak...but things around are too much of a "test of life" to deal with...
Friends are either too busy or are too occupied with themselves...
There is a state of mind where you need to just stay away...you are just about to cry....but there isnt anyone around to listen to you...

I seek answer to just one simple question... "Why do i need to be through all this...Why does the peace stay away..."
Looking at the broader picture just doesnt help sometimes because you dont have answers to the present questions...and keeping yourself occupied all the time seems like an escape route...

I look at some guys around...evil souls...must have created sickest of the crimes...but they are unaffected...and happy...nothing affects them...and you compare yourself with them and ask...
"Was I ever that bad or worse??"
And the thought scares me...

Today in class i realized that one thing i did push for has paid off well...atleast i know for sure that how much ever i took a bad name for it and fought...atleast till now...everything is in control...
Post a Comment
Google+