Tuesday, July 29, 2008

...missed OUTFLOW...

The past few days has taught me a lot...I have seen how people have moved away...and i have seen how impatient i am that i cant wait for things to be normal...i will push it till it goes worst...to a point of no return...

I dont have many regrets though....except for my reactions at times...but i definitely dint do or say things with a wrong heart...If there exist truth...that will show someday...

I wish i had someone right now to whom i could just say things...a lota things happening in life right now...and i need to settle down somewhere...be in peace...

Have been doing so much for people...i think i have lost my identity somewhere...and my existence...Had lost the thought that my needs also have to be fulfilled and that always waiting for things to come to you doesnt really work...
LIFE IS and ALWAYS WILL BE UNFAIR...

The frustration just rises at home...i dont feel like coming home...its the same old story abt how i am not involved and about how i am not responsible...I wish my parents cud find one responsible guy instead of me...i would be happy to move out...

But the sad part is...waiting in college doesnt help much either...This...my friend is called...BEING ROYALLY SCREWED!!!

No wonder...tears just roll out of no reason...i just cant take it anymore...
I HAVE NO EVIL IN MY HEART ATLEAST...AND I AM PROUD OF THAT...
Post a Comment
Google+