Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mental madness - Part 2

Like i said before...when i reach the bus stop...its a completely new world...

The thoughts change...
I look at the road...my eyes looking the distance for the Bus to come and my ears listening to the music playing on the headset...
I stand there...generally thinking about the people i care...

What they must be doing...what is going on with them...which is then followed by replies through messages to people who had called...
I generally dont talk to anyone once Im out of work...just dont feel like it...

Honestly...that is just what i say to myself "I dont like to talk to anyone..."
Somewhere...i do miss coming out of work...and not having someone whom i would like to call...
(ohh yes...there is definitely someone i do wanna call everyday...but no one has given me that right to...its not a good thing to throw yourself on people now is it...)

I feel good about people who have their better halfs...you can see love in parts..here and there...and my mind ignores not having that "secured" feeling by divulging into others problems i guess...

"You know...the problem with you is...that you care too much about other people...treating their problem as your own..."

All I replied to that rather irrelevant statement made by a friend was...
"Really?? I never noticed that...but thats me i guess...i dunno if its a good thing or bad...but then...i love being me!"

What is strange is that you know so many people in your life....but isnt it a bit wierd that you constantly think about only a few of them...
I sometimes dont find it fair...because...there are a lot many people who actually care about you...but you are drawn to the thoughts of only a few...

"Strange is the mind...wild...and wilder are the thoughts that drive the mind..."

My MBA final result is out btw...and it feels good to know that now you are finally an MBA! (I really dont know how much that degree is worth right now...but its a goal achieved...)

I feel the wind in the bus...and i hear the sounds saying...there is a long way to go...
Post a Comment
Google+