Friday, July 24, 2009

Mental madness - Part 1

...how so many things happen in just one day...24 hrs of your life..each moment has a different emotion...each has a different tone...

I work at a BANK...
I see rich people...people for whom investing is a passion...a game they play everyday...a means to grow...and have fun with...
And then i meet the poor people...for whom money is means to an end...just to survive...to pass one more day without starving...

I look at eyes...each has a story to tell...riches...rags...its all there...

I go through a lot of mental madness (if i can call it that...) through out the day at the bank...It is tough (and irritating at times) to fool the rich....to make them shell out their pockets and ironically...at the same time keep the trust of the poor...

Sometimes i meet people who just wanna talk...it seems as if they want a shoulder...and you put on a smile...try not to get too involved...and move away...
...at times...the rich try to get "too involved"....

I do wander at times...about what is happening...where are things really going...and each moment about how i feel....sometimes lost...sometimes frustrated...and sometimes excited...

What is strange is that...I dont see the outside world once i enter my branch doors...for another 12 hrs...(thats half a day!)...the time passes with lives of people from different worlds...

When i get out...i wait at the bus stop...and my eyes keep looking for something...my phone keeps waiting...
(But thats a different world...and i talk about it in the next post...)
Post a Comment
Google+