Friday, May 30, 2008

...Pluck the strings...

My Friend: "Was that the most stupid thing i did??"
Me: "No...There is always room for more...and thats the best part of any friendship!"

We smiled.We said Goodbye.We were normal again.
:-)



Having a real tough time at work.I am trying my best at work and somehow...it just doesnt seem to be enough...I am not able to meet the expectations...atleast that is what i am being told.
I know i dont care that much really...because i know i dont want to stick around with the firm after my summer training...and so i am taking things very positively...
I know it frustrates me sometimes...and i cant really help myself get irritated...but i think i have improved a lot...and i have learnt patience...and that is exactly what this summer job was all about...

I wanted to face the aggression i faced before and see how it affects me now...And i am so glad it doesnt...I dont react the way i did...I am more patient and understanding with things...and i am glad about that...

There are more things that require more than just patience...and i am working on it...I think i have to learn to put the things i think i am right about in a different way...and at the right time...

Anyways...Off with the boring things...

I have met a lot of interesting people at my workplace...and some of them...i will definitely remember for a long time...
Some for their sweetness and caring...and some for their aggression....two contrasts...but as they say...
You always remember the extremes
:-)

and yes...its time to pluck the strings finally!!!
Guitar Classes start from Sunday...so really looking forward to it...
It will be a pleasant change from all the things happening around these days...

As Soumya said today...When i told her abt the aggression at Reliance and how it tends to rub on you...
"I think you better get a Yoga class to relax yourself after summers..."
Felt like telling her...
"Dont need Yoga...I have got the guitar...!!!"
LOLzzzz

Post a Comment
Google+