Tuesday, May 13, 2008

...Wishlist 2038...

I dont know why....but i have always hated the month of MAY...
No specific reason as such...but i have always wanted the month to just pass as soon as possible....somehow i dont find good things happening to me in the month of May every year and its more of a desperate wait for JUNE to come...
June has always had a lot of hustle and fun with birthdays,anniversaries,school reopenings,friend visits....and of course the rains!

Was down with fever and cold today and so skipped work...
Dunno why...the summer job is seeming more like a formality to me than anything else and im not specifically gaining enough interest in what i am doing...
I am learning a lot...no doubts abt that...but there is something missing...maybe that right amount of motivation is lacking...

Was thinking about the things i need to do...about the urge to start earning again...about how things in college are goin to change now...and how i will have to face it...and in this process of foolish thoughts...i went to sleep...!!!
Havent slept this much in a day in my entire life i tell you !!!


I am thinking of making a wishlist for my birthday this year...and i am planning to include in it the things i might possibly never get in this life time...
I was thinking that since BLOGGER has started this option of writing something down and posting it at any specific day/time in the future...i will make this wishlist...and keep it for posting on say... 18th June 2038...By then ill be close to 53 years...and hopefully would have "lived" my life...atleast tried what i wanted from it...

My friend asked me the other day...
"If say...every year...God gave you one option of changing things the way they are and having it your way...what would you ask for this year??"

I gave him a blank stare...for i did have an answer to that question...
but i dont think its worth wishing for things that did not happen...Life doesnt work that way...
But it will definitely go in my wishlist!
:-)
Post a Comment
Google+