Wednesday, May 21, 2008

...Breathless...

I have been thinking a lot for the past 2- 3 days...about how certain things affect me....about how i need to start living for my own...and now start learning to let go...

I wont let people take me for granted from now on...NO ONE for that matter...

Maybe....it will always the case...You will care for a certain people more than they do...
That doesnt really change anything...but now i think i need to learn to let it go...let it not affect me...and deal with the feeling of being alone at times when you need people most...

Was sitting in office today....with no work and no one around...Started listening to music...browsing around aimlessly...and it started feeling nice...Being alone wasnt that bad...and i was loving it...felt like dancing....

And if there's no tomorrow
And all we have is here and now
I'm happy just to have you and
You're all the love I need somehow

It's like a dream
Although I'm not asleep
And I never want to wake up

Don't lose it
Don't leave it
So go on, go on, come on leave me breathless

Someone told me once that I can make peoples lives turn around...make them what they always wanted to be...I have the ability to do everything good...
Those words sound fake to me now...coz somewhere...i still have to learn to take care of MYSELF!

But ill learn....i always have....without regrets...
Post a Comment
Google+