Friday, May 02, 2008

Cant wait...

I am sitting here today...11:15 pm...alone in the house...and just feeling the lack of company...Not that i want anyone to be around me right now...because i am enjoying the peace of being alone (You dont get peace at staying alone very often...so might as well enjoy it whenever you feel "good" about being alone!)

Somehow...i wished it rained...I cant tell you how much i am missing the rains!!!


I just love the drizzles...it makes you wanna dance...it makes you feel touched and cared...aahhh!!

I was telling Harry the other day of how i am tired of staying true and positive...about how hoping that better things will come only frustrates me more now...not that i would like to change anything specifically...because i would like to believe (how much ever I wont like to accept it...) that whatever you get is always close to what you deserve...
But i dont know why..I dont get this feeling....and why do i feel that somewhere...Life has been too unfair...

I am happy about a lot of things...A lot of new things bought (which includes our new CAR!)...about friends who will be coming down...about friends gone and still call to know how i am...About the new summer job and the urge to prove my worth again...about JUNE (which is my fav month!!!)

But i dont feel all that happy somehow...and that feeling doesnt go away...it might fade a bit...but its still there...

Right now...Cant wait for the rains to come!!!!

I cant wait to walk down the road...in the rain...and feeling the showers...
Post a Comment
Google+