Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Who is 'small' here???

I was just going thru my Personal Diary today [yaa...i write the embarrasing stuff somewhere else ;-)]
I came upon this page i wrote a few months ago...Writing it as it is without any 'editing'....

"I dunno why I cant control my emotions when i see injustice around me...Its not that i am perfect but I cant see someone using the power in his/her hands and 'assumed' position to dominate me...
A thing happened today....
This one made me realize I am more lucky than most around me...
I was sittin in my class and there was this guy...nearly of the same age as mine...cleaning windows of our college...had never seen him before or rather anyone "cleaning" in our college...The poor guy was doing his work with utmost sincerity...Monetary inequality...
The lecture started and the guy continued his work without disturbing anyone & taking care not to make any noise and disturb us...
But then...the principal on his usual round saw him and threw him out of the class scolding him in front of the class...the reason?? because he was doing his work while the lecture was on...
He started shouting and blaberring abt how these 'small' ppl will always remain small and all the stupid crap!
How one man tryin to show off his power had 'stepped over' the integrity of a poor soul....
felt like going and hittin the principal on his face...bloody asshole...
The fucker didnot realize that he had diturbed the class 100 times more than the boy could ever have....."

Post a Comment
Google+