Monday, January 03, 2005

The couch....

I was sitting on my couch...well...doing nothing...(yaa...nothing!!)Try it sometime...it helps get out the best of thoughts in you....

I realized wat a suck up i am...fuckin around on my couch at 12:30 in the afternoon...having NOTHING to look forward to (read...NO 'GF')!!!!
I mean...Wat else can you possibly do in your vacation..without a gal !!!!

I decided to analyse why the hell am i still single...no...a totally fucked up single....
I remember having this discussion with my friend (Actually,that is the only discussion we have these days!!)(Ok...i m trying humour here) (Ok...I suck at it!!)
Anyway...Its not that we dont have gals around or that we have not got any chances....We have got many(Here..i seriously mean 'many'!!)
Its just that we always find that the gal is not of our 'level' or of our 'type'...In most of the cases this was true...thats y i am still single :-D

But today on the couch i realized...

"Sometimes holding yourself for 'everything'
can leave you with 'nothing'..."


Moral of the story....

Never sit on a couch and do nothing....It will only mess up your life even more...In short...IT SUCKS!!!
Post a Comment
Google+