Saturday, January 08, 2005

News!!!!!

Good News:

Results out! Results out! Results out! Results out! Results out! Results out!
Results out! Results out!Results out! Results out! Results out! Results out!
I cleared!! I cleared!! I cleared!! I cleared!! I cleared!! I cleared!! I cleared!!
I cleared!! I cleared!! I cleared!! I cleared!! I cleared!! I cleared!! I cleared!!

Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%!
Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%! Got 59%!


Bad News:
Missed 1st class by 1%!! Missed 1st class by 1%!! Missed 1st class by 1%!!
Missed 1st class by 1%!! Missed 1st class by 1%!! Missed 1st class by 1%!!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Post a Comment
Google+