Friday, May 28, 2010

Blehh


I dont quite like what i am doing... I dont quite do what i like...
I try to stay aloof but i cant...I try to come close but i cant...
Life seems a series of consequent paradox of "can and cant" and "do and donts"

I tried real hard this week...to prove to myself that I can make the best of my situation...if life is giving me lemons...as they say...lets make a lemonade...
In my case though...i did make the lemonade...but it just wasnt "sweet" enough...

I dont think anyone reading this would really understand what I am trying to say...or may be they will...(consequent paradox there...again!)

I feel okay honestly...about the fact that how much ever business you do...you still are seen as just another employee...and your presence and absence means nothing to anyone...

Its somewhat like loving someone...ummm...you love a person selflessly sometimes...to the extent that what ever they do or dont do hurts...but doesnt really matter to you...you still feel the same...

I think that is a good thing...that is real affection and care...

I did give it my best shot...and I am happy about that...

I need a break...need some love in life i guess...bored of the routine and worthless effort....

Btw...Have you noticed how soo few actually understand what you are saying or feeling?
Aaahh....only if it was easy to find someone you can talk aimlessly...its getting difficult day by day!
Post a Comment
Google+