Wednesday, May 19, 2010

guts to leave your job and that person to make you smile...

I came home today and considering I have exams from this Sunday ...after running out of excuses for NOT studying...i got me my today's excuse... "Omg...I havent blogged for days now!"

Work life seems to be getting really messy especially considering you have to deal with a lota politics in a government organization...and at a place where your "tongue" or your relatives or you-ready-to-have-an-affair with your boss matters more than your performance.
I am not fretting....hell no...I have NO problem what and how others do what they do...its just that...dont pull down others of their competencies and growth.

I know...i know...its the same everywhere...and if you dont like it...leave...

Maybe that is a better option to do...leave you stupid job and run a freee life...do something you enjoy doing...
But honestly...DO I HAVE THE GUTS TO DO THAT?

I think of this question every morning...and I find reasons....
"i dont have a plan...i need support....i need partners..."

The days are passing by...and I know that all the above questions in reality...are all answered...with equally frustrated souls are just about waiting for that ONE day when the bubble bursts and we finally say the word "Lets do it!"

"Your success story 'starts' the day when someone "not-worth-deserving-success" makes you fail. True Story"

Amidst all this frustration in life...you always have some people in life who just simply make your day...I mean...when you look at them...when you think of them...you just cant ignore to smile...

You look at them...and you wonder....how can someone be so full of happiness...not happy mind you...but happiness...for you...so much to give...

He/She always has the right things to say...always has something or other to talk about...
You can "feel" it when he/she is sad about something wrong around him/her...not necessarily sad...but something off beat somewhere...
My point is...you can really FEEL life in his/her eyes...You just know that "moment" when you look at him/her...hard to describe...


He/She knows the best of you....and makes you wanna dance...

Seriously...some people can really bring the best in you always...

To friends who have found such people...God Bless...Keep the smile always...

:-)

"Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator,
but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh,smile and happy."
Post a Comment
Google+