Tuesday, February 09, 2010

When will people understand this...
that you cant set limits to why you like/dont like a person...Its like air...you either breathe in or suffocate.

I wish I could show people how lucky they are that they are loved...cared for...asked for...and while you can never be sure of what outcome this attachment with a person has...understand its value and just hope it works out...
I cant see my friends in pain...and i dont think anyone can...I feel somehow its my fault I cant make them smile....correct the things that are going wrong...and change circumstances and situations to their best...

I wish parents were not this stringent...I wish they could see the happiness of their children before putting barriers to love...

"People are not bad, circumstances are" -- I dont like this statement, seems like you are excusing the bad people and letting them get away with what they are doing.

On other things...

Politics...apparently has become a household game...I wonder if people get paid these days only to handle politics and bitching at work places...
Manipulate and survive is the rule.

I donot know how long I would survive this...but somehow...leaving a secured job also feels scary...especially in this job market...

Btw...on that note...I wonder who came with the idea called 'SALES'
I wish they would know by now...Selling is an old concept...now a days...people purely BUY...!

Sometimes i feel foolish about the way i think...and I wish someone would just reconfirm to me the reality of life...
There are dreams...things that seem incomplete...hope i get their soon...
Post a Comment
Google+