Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Days,whiteboard and having fun...

The days pass by and you dont really get time to think...
Sometimes...you are thinking about the same things again and again...time after time...with aimless conclusions and twisted thoughts...

Its funny how the very same things revolve around our head everyday...and how we get to no where with them...
But we still discuss them, think about them,laugh at them and even cry it out sometimes.

I am surprisingly going through that part of life which doesnt have deep issues related to it...
I am generally joking around about the fate of my job....or about how I am one hell of a responsible banker...and I must say...I pass the day with a lot of smiles...
There are ...of course... those little and small unmentionable frowns during the day...but that hardly counts i think in anyones life.

People tell me that I am generally happy and content these days...which i dont think is completely true...or maybe I dont really understand what "being content" really is...

I have put up this white board in my office cabin, just to write down a "thought for the day", on which I generally write something to reflect upon...(I just thought it mite change some things in the already boring work place...and on it...'complete' me and my cabin )

What feels good is that a lot of customers like the idea...and at times when i forget to change whats written on it...they ask me to change it...and..that response...how ever small and trivial...is something I think i can smile about during the day...

Customer: "What is it that you like the most about writing?"
Me:"Its good to know that when people read it...they feel the same way...makes you feel normal"

On other things...I think I have realized one very important thing...from the incidents which climaxed in the past few days... that ....
you dont really need to love someone with expectations...
When you love someone...you just simply love them...and there are no two ways about it...

To the people who have let gone of their love in the past few days...I salute you!

Its better to simply wait for things to happen...if they are meant to be...
Be good...be true...and i guess...the rest will follow...

Just read a beautiful poem...and I am pasting it here for someone...because it made me remember her...and if I ever get a chance...Ill tell that girl this was for her....



Let's go out and have some fun.
It doesn't matter where or when,
Or what we say or what we do,
As long as it's just me and you.

Let's be together for a while
And get to know each other well,
Exchanging jokes and tales and chatter
Before we get to things that matter.

Let's see what happens when we dance
Across an evening sky, and glimpse
Below the stirrings of a sea
That might--or not--wind-haunted be.

Post a Comment
Google+