Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A recipe for being content.

Somewhere...I think that you are exactly where you should be...
Sometimes...you might feel that you are doing something you really dont want to or are not fit for...maybe you find a perfect mismatch of choices and tastes in what you are and where you wanted to be...
But as Steve Jobs once said...simply...at the end of it...you just have to "join the dots"

I know life is passing by fast...not giving me time to think...asking me to run...
But I also know that it isnt that bad after all...I still have a choice...not many people have that option...

Also, Like today...like at this very moment....when the past seems good enough...this present day will also fall into place into the future...we will join the dots of life...to reveal what and why everything that really happened...did happen for a specific purpose...

I was walking down the road in the afternoon today (my work pretty much sums up to "roaming from one place to another" and which i dont normally do!) and I realised as I was talking to a colleague...who got married recently...that...Love can really take your mind off a lota of things...

You can actually see her content...always having a reason to laugh and have fun...and always something to look forward to...talking about her husband,talking about places to go...and everything under the sun.. (TOUCHWOOD!)

Now...work wise...we are in the same soup (bloody...they give 3 crore as individual targets as if it was 3 Rs and customers carry it everyday in their pockets!) but she doesnt really think much about it...coz there is always something else keeping her happy...and that...i think...is a good thing...

As we walked more... We were discussing about friends...and people I am in touch with these days...
she looked at me and said...
"You know Prasad...its good that you care about people so much..."

I looked at her with a blank face...
"Whom exactly are you talking about??", I asked with a faint smile.

"You know who...! well...atleast it keeps your mind off work!"

And she laughed again.

I wont argue...Marriage does bring a lot of content with it.
Post a Comment
Google+