Monday, August 31, 2009

So...I met an old man today...

"I met an old man today...he came over to me and started inquiring about buses for his grandson who was to come from delhi for a few days and was to frequent a place for work..."

I dunno why...but i do wanna complete this story...yet dont feel like putting it down...I guess the incompleteness of this story will remain a memory for long...

So...I met an old man today...

I wonder how people think the way they do...I dont like people who take advantage of others for getting their work done...
i guess though...the problem with me is that i think too much from the heart...and i work like that...think like that...and feel like that when it comes to 'people'...

I do things from the heart...but somewhere i dont regret it...because i come clean for myself by the end of the day...and that really is a good feeling to have...
I can proudly say that I have not duped anyone...hurt anyone knowingly...or taken advantage of anyone till date for my self gain...

When i say i LOVE you...i do...with all my heart...
....and when i say i dont like someone...I DONT...with all my heart...
i really cant fake it for long...


So...I met an old man today...
Post a Comment
Google+