Thursday, August 13, 2009

In between Books and a dinner with my Professor


Had taken my car to work today...love driving it here and there...its fun to have that confidence to drive...
Reached home early as I didnt have to wait for the slow bus for hrs...and hence decided to run through a mall nearby...

Went through CROSSWORDS to check out the latest books...
I love being in between books for some reason...going through the covers...handpicking some...
I am not a voracious reader as such...but i do like collecting books...

Its amazing to go through what other people have written..and how they have written it...its like taking a walk through someone else's life...

As i was passing through the "pages of thoughts" spread all over...I realised how much i miss reading...
Work seriously takes so much out of your life...and reading is just one of the things i miss...

I think i need to get back to a lot of things i really want to do...

Met a professor for dinner a few days back...
Having dinner with him wasnt really the "viva" we had thought it would be...I think i have never enjoyed a dinner outing more with an elder...(and also my professor at that...!)

Sometimes you are in so much awe of certain people that you feel the need to be perfect in front of them...and not screw up one bit...
But it was nothing like i had expected...was probably one of the best time I have had recently...

He talked about life back then...the way children are growing up in recent times...and pretty much everything that has been keeping life "going" till now...

"You guys cannot dare say that you have frustration/regrets...you seriously dont know what exactly is frustration"
There is always soo much to learn from him...
His thoughts about love ( just a "four letter word" as he puts it) are clear...and he says commitment is the answer ...its the only path to real love...
...i cant agree more...
Post a Comment
Google+