Tuesday, September 08, 2009

It will be my day...someday...

So I finally tried what i had to...and did what i needed to for getting myself a satisfied work profile...and that hasnt turned out in my favour still...
But atleast i tried...

I dont think anyone is actually happy with the job they do...there is always something missing...something lacking...
I am not frustrated (still!)with what I do...its just the feeling that you can do some more productive and contributory work somewhere else... and you know what you are good at...and you just feel life shouldnt be soo unfair not to give you that opportunity at least once...

So you try...the best to get what you deserve...so you fall....but the effort is on...and so...it will all fall in place some day...
I am so sure about it...that i write it down...

We will see...'some'day....'my' day....
Post a Comment
Google+