Saturday, April 04, 2009

Filler post...an unecessary yet important update...

I have been wanting to blog for last 2-3 days...you know...had one of those moments when you say to yourself.."Oh my God...that is totally going in my blog!"

But for some reason...have stopped myself from doing so...Somewhere....I think it was the gap where the news had to simply sink in...and saturate itself in my mind...before i could actually write it down and confirm it...


Soo yes...Im PLACED...finally!!!
Was a difficult ocean of choices to make...but then...in this time of what everyone refers to as "recession" i think i made a descent tradeoff...

Oh yaa...forgot to mention...Ill be working for this firm below...



So then...Finally blogged it...

And ever since the placement...had a lot of "This is sooo going in my blog!" moments...

A nice morning stressed playing badminton in the heat...something about us engineering friends never changes...
We were just discussing how of all the people we have known in our lives....only the friends from Engineering are still in touch...and best of friends...
"Our priorities have definitely changed in the past few years....but we have known how to handle them and adjust to keep our friendship the way it was..."

And then there was the movie...

(The only motivation to watch this one was because the Director title read Nagesh Kukunoor...)
It is such an irritating and pathetic movie that im actually going to blog about it!!!
I mean...the movie is soo bad...that its not worth even going and sleeping through in the theaters...
I was so frustrated that wanted to throw something on the screen in anger...and when all i found in my hand was my mobile which was not worth letting go for such a bad and sick movie...we bought a bunch of popcorn...finished it as fast as we could...and threw it right at the screen...
Too bad though it dint actually reach the screen...but fell in between a couple who i think were checking each others dental cavities...mouth to mouth...poor chaps...cant afford a dentist fee i think...
I dunno why i am writing all this...but then...just trying to show you a "picture" of how bad a movie actually was...Both Thumbs and middle finger down to Nagesh Kukunoor (You really made Hyderabad Blues dude????)

Anyways...So then...as i was saying...Life seems relaxed for now...and i have been back to my senses somehow...and even though this post was just a "Ohh i got placed!" reminder...more of the "sensible" blogs will follow...
Post a Comment
Google+