Sunday, April 19, 2009

...more...

I think the best part of growing up is letting go...of all the things you ever wanted...for the want of newer things...and better ones...and that excitement of getting it finally ...
Of course....you dont always get what you want...but...the way i see it...

"I think for the most part....if you are honest about what you really want...
...life gives it to you eventually..."

And the logical explanation for this is that...how much ever you are sad about losing some...its always that...your later part of life...ends up in smiles...so basically....life always gives you something better!
The idea is to remember this every time...

The one other thing i have learnt over the years is that you are solely responsible for all the decisions you make...
And i think I owe my parents a lot for raising me the way they did...never in my life have i been refused to something...I would be warned of its necessity and use...and whether i really needed it...but if i did want anything...i would very well get it...
This freedom has somewhere taught me to weigh everything i want in life...and if it really would be worth it...

Well...that "want" reminds me of the eyes i have set on the Nokia 5800....


Have been drooling over the piece right from when it was launched and have been desperate to lay my hands on one of my own....
Finally on the verge of buying it....almost i think...

The problem with guys is that they would never be satisfied with their gadgets...and its always that need for "more"....

This need though has always been a part of my life...
I was wondering over a point that one of my friends very well pointed out the other day...
"Why cant we be content with what we have....?"

But i think that is exactly the reason we are not monotonous...or aimless in life....the need to get "more" is what drives us i guess...
I mean...I get one thing...i could utilize it....be happy with it....and be content...
But nope....we look beyond...of what more can be done...what is "less" in what we have....

That is the also the exact reason why I am what i am...and where I am....with all the things i have...and all the things i dont have....

But i do plan to do some things differently now...nevertheless unsatisfied...but the search for "more" will be on...ALWAYS...
Post a Comment
Google+