Saturday, January 22, 2011

...notes to note...

Its been a realllly realllyy long time I know...
and somehow it might feel strange....but i have a very happy reason for staying away...a reason that I think need not be shared here...
:)

Finally got sometime to sit down today....in the midst of the "busy" work life....busy but awesomely boring work life that is...a part of my todays post is gonna be about this...but not everything...

(Being away...i realised...makes to wanna fill the gap and write everythin down...but ill try and keep it short!)

I cant understand why companies and individuals dont have priorities...
My present experiences with work...every day...makes me feel that somehow...we are largely aimless about where we are headed...and how we are headed...
Worst part is...when you join a company after your studies...I dont think anyone for that matter knows why you are joining that particular company...its more about the salary and renumeration always than the actual work...because...you never really are clear about the actual work you gonna do...

I, personally know that I am as aimless in my professional life as a drunk and high teen trying to get home...but I feel that even a lost guy like me can change a lot here...can give this place a direction of sorts...
Makes me wanna shout sometimes and tell people what they need to do...and what they dont.

One person. Outdated customer. Shouting at you. You go out of your way ( and i mean really reallyy out of the way!) to get his work done. He doesnt care. Shouting continues. All effort waste.

I wouldnt really like to explain more of such instances..but people should really learn to prioritize business. So do companies.

Moving on to other things....

* Me turned down a really high paying job offer!! :O

(As foolish as it sounds right now...I would like to call it "a process of finding myself" and just stop ther...)

* Me getting a new car!!

(I know no one cares by now...coz i have been contemplating this for more than 6 months now...lolzzz....but choosing between BEAT and i 10 is tough mannn!!)

* Me got new books to read!!!

(Another additions to a large collection...which i dunno when ill complete...)

* Me not going to the gym!!!

(Wtf! I have nothing to write about this...expect that...i bloodyy get back at it! )

...and lastly....to end this post on a high note...

* Mes as happy as being in love!!!
Post a Comment
Google+